From the FEU Diliman website home page, follow the steps below:
- Click Admissions > Student Central
- Click Basic Education for applicants for Kinder, Grade School, Junior High School, or Senior High School, or Tertiary for College applicants. A Registration Page shall appear.
- Fill out the necessary details in the Registration Page.
- Open your email account. Click the link in the mail sent to you by the Admission Assistant.
- Log in. Click K-12 Admissions Tab > Admissions Assistant then, fill out admission form.
- Open your email account.
- For Kinder, Grade School, and Junior High School, pay the PhP 250.00 testing fee at the FEU Diliman Accounting Office. For Senior High School and College, testing fees are waived.
- Book an examination schedule by going back to the FEU Diliman website www.feudiliman.edu.ph, Click Admissions > Student Central > Proceed to edERP. Then, log in to your Student Central account by typing the email you used to register, click K-12 Admissions > Exam Booking, choose your preferred entrance examination schedule, and click Submit. An email confirming your examination will be sent to your registered email address.
- Copy of 2nd quarter grade (Report Card)
- Original Certificate of Good Moral Character with school seal
- NSO Copy of birth certificate
- Medical Certficate
- Two (2) Recommendation Form filled out by the Guidance Counselor and Teacher or Adviser
- For non-Filipino Citizens, photocopy of passport and Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
- Kindly ensure that you know the email and password that you would use in registering online to avoid conflicts in receiving email notifications during the process of online registration.
- In every successful transaction in Student Central, an email notification will be sent to your registered email account.
- Recommendation Forms may be downloaded thru our website. Just click: Admissions > Downloadable Forms
- For the entrance examination dates for SY 2017-2018, click here