SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL ADMISSION AND ENROLLMENT
- How much is the total tuition and miscellaneous fee?
More or less, Php70,000 – Php80,000 depending on the Track/Strand. This includes tuition, miscellaneous and other fees.
- How much is the downpayment?
Php12,000.00 is the initial downpayment. Flexible payment scheme also applies – semestral, quarterly, and monthly.
- What tracks/strands will you offer?
Academic Track – STEM, ABM, HUMMS and GAS
- How many semesters/terms do you have in one school year?
We have Two (2) semesters in one school year
- How many students do you have per class?
An average of 40 to 45 students will be in per class
- What will be the class schedule?
Classes will be from Monday thru Friday with one free day
- Is it possible for a student to shift/change track/strand?
This is possible for as long as the specialized courses of track/strand will be completed by the student.
- What types of scholarships does FEU Diliman offer?
Entrance Scholarship (good for one school year only)
Top 1 100% Basic Tuition Fee Discount
Top 2 75% Basic Tuition Fee Discount
Top 3 50% Basic Tuition Fee Discount
Second child 30% Basic Tuition Fee Discount
Third child 25% Basic Tuition Fee Discount
Fourth child 20% Basic Tuition Fee Discount
Fifth child 15% Basic Tuition Fee Discount
Academic Scholarship (for FEU Diliman Grade 10 Students)
Batch Top 1 100% Basic Tuition Fee Discount
Batch Top 2 75% Basic Tuition Fee Discount
Batch Top 3 50% Basic Tuition Fee Discount
Batch Top 4-5 25% Basic Tuition Fee Discount
Batch Top 6-10 10% Basic Tuition Fee Discount
- Do you have co-curricular activities for Senior High School?
Yes. All Senior High School (SHS) students will be required to join a Club of their choice. This is graded activity.
- What is the passing grade in all subjects?
It is 60/100 = 75%
- What happens if I fail in one subject?
Remedial classes will be conducted after each semester.
- What are other programs/features of the tracks?
All programs have interventions and add-ons (additional learning) that better prepare students for College or the workplace
- What do the students get from these add-ons?
National certifications, Programming and BPO special courses
- When are the entrance exam schedules?
December 4, 9, 11 and 12 – 8:00 AM
January 9, 15, 22, and 30 – 8:00 AM
February 13 and 27 – 8:00 AM
March 12 and 19 – 8:00 AM
- What are the admission requirements?
- Original Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Two (2) Recommendation Letters
- Good Moral Certificate
- Two (2) pieces 2×2 Colored ID Picture with White Background
- Form 138 (Report Card)
- Medical Certificate
- When does enrollment starts?
Enrollment begins April 18, 2016 but early enrollment can be accommodated as early as January 2016.
- Do you utilize Learning Management Systems/Computer Integration?
Yes. Almost 60% of courses in FEU Diliman SHS will have technology integration through Moodle and other systems.
- Does FEU Diliman accept Pathway Scholars?
No, not for SHS.
- Does FEU Diliman accept DepEd
Yes, as per DepEd Memo No. 64: Public High School students who belong to the top 1-5 of their graduating class or those who come from the Public Science High Schools with an approved voucher will not be required to pay the “top up.”
- Can students be disqualified from the Voucher Program?
A Voucher Program Beneficiary (VPB) shall be disqualified from further participation in the SHS VP for any of the following reasons:
– VPB drops out in the middle of the School Year;
– VPB does not re-enroll the following School Year;
– VPB is retained in the same grade level;
– VPB transfers to another Senior High School Provider within the School Year;
– VPB transfers to a DepEd Senior High School Provider.
- What is the policy of the Voucher Program on students who transfer from one school to another?
VPBs are not allowed to transfer to another Senior High School within the school year. If a VPB decides to transfer to another Non-DepEd SHS Provider after the school year, the VPB may continue to participate in the SHS VP in the accepting Non-DepEd SHS Provider. Transferring VPBs are required to submit the following documents to the accepting Non-DepEd SHS Provider:
- Grade 11 Report Card
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Certificate of Release of Voucher Program
Beneficiary (format available in the SHS VMS) Transferring from one voucher tier location to another is allowed. However, the voucher amount to be received by the VPB in the accepting school shall be the voucher amount of the accepting school or the voucher amount from the releasing school whichever is lower.
- What is the policy on track/strand shifter for Voucher Program Beneficiary?
VPBs allowed to shift to another track or strand under the following scenarios:
– After the 1st semester of Grade 11 (within the same school)
– After Grade 11 (whether in the same school or to another school), to successfully shift from one track and strand to another, the Non-DepEd SHS Provider shall ensure that the VPB meets the required competencies of the track and strand they are shifting to. Schools are required to report in the SHS VMS the VPBs that shift track and strands.
- What is the policy of the Voucher Program for VB’s who fail to enroll, pass or decide to leave the program?
VPB that passed Grade 11 but did not enroll for Grade 12 the succeeding school year are considered leavers. Leavers are disqualified from further participation in the SHS VP unless the reason for leaving school is due to health reasons and provided further that the period of medical leave is not more than one (1) school year. Leavers due to medical reasons may continue to participate in the SHS VP, however they are required submit a medical certificate issued by a dully licensed medical doctor.
- Do you have complete facilities?
Yes. We comply with all the laboratory requirements for all the tracks and strands. Our classrooms are equipped with instructional technologies that aid in the teaching learning process. We have one of the most modern sports facilities in any school in Quezon City.