- STUDENT REGISTRATION
- Go to www.feudiliman.edu.ph.
- Click Admissions > Admissions > Student Central
- Click Basic Education for applicants for Kinder, Grade School, or High School, or Tertiary for College applicants, then Register.
- Open your email account.
- ACCESS TO STUDENT CENTRAL PORTAL
- Click Admissions Tab > Admissions Assistant.
- Fill-out the application form and click Submit.
- Check your email account.
- EXAMINATION FEE PAYMENT
- Visit FEU Diliman Accounting Office to pay the entrance examination fee worth PhP 250.00.
Senior High School and College entrance examination fees are waived.
- EXAMINATION SCHEDULING
On the date of entrance examination, the applicant must bring the following:
- Official School ID
- Print copy of the online registration via Student Central (if already registered)
- 2″ x 2″ picture with white background
- Form 138 (Report Card)
- Original Certificate of Good Moral Character with school seal
- NSO Copy of birth certificate
- Medical Certificate with chest x-ray
- Two (2) Recommendation Form filled out by the Guidance Counselor and Teacher or Adviser
- For non-Filipino Citizens, photocopy of passport and Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
- Walk-ins are welcome during scheduled entrance examinations provided that they come at the exact starting time and must bring with them their admission requirements.
- Kindly ensure that you know the email and password that you would use in registering online to avoid conflicts in receiving email notifications during the process of online registration.
- Recommendation Forms may be downloaded thru our website. Just click: Admissions > Forms
- For the entrance examination dates for SY 2018-2019, click here